Published on 08/22/18 by
- Appraise property or properties using local comparisons
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of homes.
- Show property that will be utilized for residential purposes only
- Facilitate acquisition transactions.
- Handle transactions.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out properly
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Ensure a property is updated and ready for sale.
- Place properties for sale.
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly and identify possible repairs.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
- Adjust price if necessary.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.